“I wasn't high, I wasn't wired. Just clear. I knew what I needed to do and how to do it.”

In the 2011 movie Limitless, Eddie Morra (played by Bradley Cooper) lives the miserable life of a broke, out-of-shape, and chick-repelling bum.

Sitting on a publishing contract for years, he can’t even bring himself to write a single page of his book.

He’s simply too lazy and undisciplined to do any of the things he KNOWS he should do. The things that would change his life.

But by a stroke of luck, he gets his hands on an experimental drug called NZT-48.

He gets home and takes the first dose…
💥Boom!
Mind as clear as a mountain lake. Focus, brainpower, and discipline? Check✅.

On the same night, he writes a third of his book and puts his apartment in order for the first time in years.

He becomes a millionaire within months, but because he wants to do good in the world and leave an impact, he ends up running for president.

Hold on, that sounds crazy.

Well, it's a movie. The drug NZT-48 doesn’t exist.

HOWEVER, the mental state of total clarity, focus, and discipline is 100% real.

Becoming limitless is possible, with the only difference being that it takes 2-3 months instead of just one night.

Knowing what to do, how to do it, and actually doing it. This mental state is what makes people successful. 

99% of people who are wealthy, in great shape, and live exceptional lives have become limitless by accident. Often because they had to overcome adversity.

For me, it was necessary to find a way because I knew that I was a lazy, unproductive, and pleasure-seeking bum myself.

It took over 5 years of research and experimentation🧪 but allowed me to develop a system to become limitless.

A system I’ll share with you.

In the next few minutes I’m going to tell you how becoming limitless allowed me to:
  • Quit a crippling video-game addiction (70+ hours a week for years) in 2019.
  • ​Start my own business in 2020 and now live as a cliché digital nomad who’s traveling to tropical countries🌴.
  • ​Turn from being skinny af (64kg in 2019) to jacked (80kg lean in 2022).
  • ​Go from socially anxious and lonely to a vibrant social and dating life.
  • ​Crack the code of how to build iron discipline in just a few months.
  • ​Go from being unable to concentrate (ADHD suspect) to being laser-focused and able to get many hours of deep work done every day.
Now, I’m not a hard worker, not a productivity machine, and not special.

Quite the opposite. But my weaknesses have become a strength:

Because I was such a lazy fuck without any self-control or discipline, I had to figure something out.

Over the course of 5 years I spent thousands of hours researching and learning about neuroscience, psychology, biology, and the like.

I wanted to find NZT-48 so I could change my life. And I did.

But the real NZT-48 is not a pill or drug. It’s a set of frameworks, methods, and scientific protocols that create the limitless mental state.

Every time. For everyone. For the rest of your life.

Shit that works. Without “just believe in yourself”, without “visualize your success”, and without “just work hard, motherfucker” type of advice.

The only reason I’ve started teaching this system to people like you and me is that 99.9% of advice doesn’t cut it.

You would NOT be reading this if “hey man, you just gotta be disciplined and work hard!” solved your problem.
Don’t get me wrong, I admire people like Jordan Peterson, Jocko Willink, David Goggins, Hamza, Tate, and others.

But if you’re like me, knowing what to do or why it’s important is NOT enough.

We need the HOW. We need a step-by-step system that builds discipline, focus, and mental clarity.

For a life-long transformation, instead of “motivation” that fades away after two weeks.

I’ll explain the entire toolset in a moment, but for it to make sense, we have to define what “being limitless” means specifically.

In the movie, Eddie Morra said:

“I wasn't high, I wasn't wired. Just clear. I knew what I needed to do and how to do it.”

This goes beyond intelligence. He was able to do whatever needed to get done.

Being limitless meant that he was able to do the work, no matter how difficult it was.

He was a smart dude before he took NZT-48, but wasn’t able to take action.

He had a book contract, but didn’t write. It wasn’t a lack of intelligence holding him back.

He just wasn’t doing anything.

After his first dose, he wrote 90 pages in one sitting, then cleaned and organized his entire apartment.

He became limitless and immediately got his shit together.

Before taking NZT-48, he knew what he had to do. And he wanted to do it.

But the breakthrough was the very moment he gained the ability to actually do it.

This translates into our lives, because …

… when you take action, you build skills and expertise.

… when you hit the gym, you become fit, strong, and attractive.

… when you work on a side hustle, you escape the 9-5 grind.
Gaining the ability to do whatever needs to get done makes you limitless.
What if you experienced mental clarity, focus, and high energy - all the time?

What if hard work felt good and was almost easy?

What if you had the self-control to quit addictions that drain your energy, health, and wallet?

What if you were building your dream life every day, instead of watching other people live their lives on Youtube, Netflix, and social media?

You’d want that. Of course you would.

Everyone would.

I don’t think there is a single man on this planet who wouldn’t be excited about that.

And even though popping a pill is easier, I have good news for you:
The fact that you are reading this right now means that you’re already 90% of the way there🤯.
Huh, why?

Less than 40% of men are aware of their potential to transform their life. The other 60% aren’t even trying.

Less than 20% take full ownership and responsibility for their life. The other 80% are held back by their own excuses.

Less than 10% have identified the real problem: their ability to take action. The other 90% rely on motivational speeches to get excited for two weeks, and then drop off.

And only 5% of men are limitless and able to do whatever they set out to do, leading to insane progress.

Those are the men innovating, building legacies, impacting the world, making mad amounts of money, and dating stunningly beautiful women.

Because you are reading this, you now know the following:
  • Once you become limitless, you’ll be disciplined, focused, and able to do the work that will change your life.
  • That there is a step-by-step system that you can follow to become limitless.
  • ​And that this system works specifically for people like you and me who are NOT naturally disciplined and DON’T have an iron mind like Navy SEALs.
This knowledge puts you in the top 10%. So let’s get you into the limitless 5% now.

Before I get into the nitty-gritty details, I would like to make you an offer:
I’ll enable you to become limitless in less than 3 months by teaching you my fail-proof system and helping you implement it through weekly coaching.

If you don’t see results (which is next to impossible), I’ll refund your entire investment↩️.
Why? Because nothing is better for a business than happy customers. Here are a few recent messages from clients:
I paid for the limitless discipline system with 5 years of my time and $9.700 in coaching and mastermind fees.

You will get all of it (including weekly coaching, bonus trainings, access to the private community, ...) for 184€ total, which is less than two days of income (even if you work minimum wage).
⚠️WARNING: If you enroll, it will be impossible for you to ever go back to your old way of living.

If you are content and perfectly happy with living an average life, DO NOT ENROLL!

Because once you get a taste of what your life can be like, you won’t be content anymore with living paycheck-to-paycheck, being out-of-shape, and not being able to date stunningly beautiful women.

Only enroll if you are ready to experience significant changes to your life.

Also, if you don’t think investing two (!) work days to transform your life is the best deal ever, DO NOT invest in this program.

I want to build a portfolio of success stories and if you are not ready to change yet, this is NOT the right thing for you.

Obviously, you can keep researching to try and find the information yourself. I respect that. But remember that this is NOT free either, because you’ll pay with thousands of hours of your time.

As I keep expanding the program and adding new material and support systems, I’ll increase the price.

Not because of some “marketing tactics”, but because I want to continue to give my clients the attention they need to be successful.

So 184€ is the lowest it’ll ever be. Enroll now.